Christmas Traditions

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      As most everyone in Slovak-World already knows,
      our Christmas site at www.iarelative.com/xmas has
      become a Slovak Christmas tradition.

      Our Czech Site, www.iarelative.com/czech/xmas is not
      far behind.

      This year my son, Randall, took Christmas traditions to
      the real world.

      Randall and his wife Liana recreated all the characters of
      Christmas for the world.

      This is one great photo.

      http://www.stcharleschristmas.com/

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative

      A P.S. to Helene:

      You know what it took to put over 25 characters in
      historicaly correct costume.
    • Gregory J Kopchak
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
        In the classic 20th Century movie "Miracle on 34th Street" Kris Kringle was
        declared the official Santa Claus in court because the US Post Office
        delivered tons of mail to him.

        In the 21st Century, Google declared my son's Kris Kringle the official
        Santa Claus this week.

        My daughter-in-law, Liana did a great costume.

        Go to www.google.com and type Kris Kringle into the search box.

        The top link should take you to.....

        http://www.stcharleschristmas.com/kriskringle.htm

        Check it out.

        We have Oplatki arriving next week. Order early.

        I will let everyone know when we are shipping.

        Thanks

        Greg Kopchak