Slovak research, part 2

  • J. Michutka
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005
      Ancestry.com has a second article about Slovak research, by Lisa
      Alzo. It's quite long, so I won't append it here. The URL is
      http://www.ancestry.com/learn/library/article.aspx?article=10805&o_iid=20623&o_lid=20623
      Worth a read!

      Since I'm planning to go to Slovakia this summer, my husband apparently
      decided that most of my Christmas gifts should be Slovakia-related......I
      got wonderful stuff (I just hope he enriched one or more of our listmember
      merchants!), including our family's favorite game of Clue, in
      Slovak! Looking forward to playing that this weekend.

      Hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year's weekend!

      Julie Michutka, aka "Miss Scarlettova"
      jmm@...