Pitures

  • Joann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      Clear DayHi Group:

      A couple of months back someone posted an address where they had posted pictures from Uzhgorod and Mucachevo (sp) in the Ukraine. They were great current photos and I lost them in a transfer of computers. I am not a computer wizard and I do not know how to access the archives, so if anyone knows the site address and would let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...............

      Joann

      Searching for Petsko, Pecka, Peczko, Haluska, Fagula, Fagulya, Portic