Wishing All, God's Blessings & A Merry Christmas

  • Chuck Vrshek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24 7:24 AM
      On this Christmas Eve, I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and God's Blessings for a healthy and prosperous New Year 2006. In just a short time, I have come to appreciate all of you, as you share an "absolute wealth" of Slovak history and culture. Thank you for all that you contribute! God Bless - Chuck Vrshek, Marietta, Georgia. ///