Non Slovak Eudora

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      Hi Gang: I know quite a few of our members use Eudora. They have
      offered a free download of their Eudora 7. Unless you intend to pay
      for it, don't bother. It doesn't work too well and also you don't get
      next to no benefits from what you download. I did it and after an
      hour and a half of downloading, I found out my address book no longer
      worked. Here was their reply.
      Dave K.

      We are encountering this with ME as well.

      Our developers are aware of the issue and are trying to resolve it as
      quickly as possible. The only resolution now is to go back to the
      previous version, 6.2.5 that can be downloaded from our website at
      <http://eudora.com/techsupport/kb/2350hq.html>.