Happy winter holidays to all...

  • sunkat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2005
      ...from Novy' Tarc~a (hilltop neighborhood) in Spis~ska' Nova' Ves, with a
      lovely view of the Tatry Mountains (when it's not overcast here!) in
      beautiful NE/Central Slovakia!

      Though I don't post too often, I do enjoy the various posts I read. I wish
      you all a wonderful & very merry Christmas, plus a Happy New Year! Enjoy
      your holidays, families, friends, visits, food, gifts, & the warmth & wealth
      of such times together...plus I wish you all safe journeys, for those who
      will be travelling to enjoy their holidays with other loved ones. :-)

      I'm sending this now because it's hard to predict when & how often I can log
      in to check e-mail & all such posts. So I didn't want to miss out on the
      chance to wish you all a wonderful winter-holiday season! ;-)

      Kat ("Katka") Turk

      /\ /\
      - -
      ='=

      SNOW IS EXPECTED HERE THIS WEEKEND...
      ...& WE'VE ALREADY HAD SOME DAYS/NIGHTS OF FLURRIES! :-D