RE: [Slovak-World] SOFTWARE To Buy Here or There?? Plus Hardware Service

  • S. R.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
      Why not use an overlay keyboard and download the Microsoft Slovak language?
      There is no charge for multi-language support in XP operating system. You
      can easy switch for languages by hitting an icon of the language bar.
      Alternate, buy Slovak keys or Slovak keyboard. MS- word will work with
      Slovak language, but they will not support the spell checker or thesaurus.
      Simon Krizan