Christmas Traditions

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
      My son just posted a few new pictures at

      http://www.stcharleschristmas.com/2005photoalbum.htm

      Check out Santa on page 2. One of our favorites.

      My grandson took a picture with him a couple days ago.

      Martha Stewart ran a show on December 13 about Santa
      Lucia and the Feast Day.

      Martha talked about changing Lucy's wreath from candles to
      battery power in the 21st Century.

      The Missouri Santa Lucia has been battery powered for a
      couple years now. Maybe not 100% traditional but quite
      a bit safer.

      http://www.stcharleschristmas.com/santalucia.htm

      I think OSHA has problems with people running around with
      lit candles in their hair....

      God bless OSHA!

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative
    • Gregory J Kopchak
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
        As most everyone in Slovak-World already knows,
        our Christmas site at www.iarelative.com/xmas has
        become a Slovak Christmas tradition.

        Our Czech Site, www.iarelative.com/czech/xmas is not
        far behind.

        This year my son, Randall, took Christmas traditions to
        the real world.

        Randall and his wife Liana recreated all the characters of
        Christmas for the world.

        This is one great photo.

        http://www.stcharleschristmas.com/

        Greg Kopchak
        It's All Relative

        A P.S. to Helene:

        You know what it took to put over 25 characters in
        historicaly correct costume.
      • Gregory J Kopchak
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
          In the classic 20th Century movie "Miracle on 34th Street" Kris Kringle was
          declared the official Santa Claus in court because the US Post Office
          delivered tons of mail to him.

          In the 21st Century, Google declared my son's Kris Kringle the official
          Santa Claus this week.

          My daughter-in-law, Liana did a great costume.

          Go to www.google.com and type Kris Kringle into the search box.

          The top link should take you to.....

          http://www.stcharleschristmas.com/kriskringle.htm

          Check it out.

          We have Oplatki arriving next week. Order early.

          I will let everyone know when we are shipping.

          Thanks

          Greg Kopchak