Re: [Slovak-World] Crazed Carpathian Soup

  • Vlad Nad
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2005
      Sounds good Greg, but where would ger some eastern European sausage?

      Gregory J Kopchak <greg@...> wrote:
      As many of you may know, we sell Thousands of Eastern
      European Soup mixes every year.

      I came up with a cheap alternative using EarthStone
      Potatoe soup mix.

      Boil some boneless chicken breast till done.

      Cut into bite size pieces. Keep the broth.

      Add some Eastern European Sausage to the broth.

      I used a couple inches of Kabasany cut into small 1/2
      inch pieces.

      Continue cooking till done the sausage is done.

      I then added salt, pepper, and a handful (1/4 package)
      of pasta, green beans and cheese.

      Cook 3 additional minutes or till done.

      Makes about 5 servings.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative

      P.S. Earthstone suggested corn, ham, broccoli, peas, clams,
      and asparagus as options.

      A dollar or two for Earthstone Creamy Potato mix at your
      grocery store may be a great investment.