Re: [Slovak-World] Lost Recipe

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 9 5:39 PM
      Has anyone drank the Spring water at the top of the hill in
      Sarriske Circ, near Stara Lubova ?

      The waters are said to have "Healing Powers"
      I heard a story from my Cousin that her Grandmother was one
      of 4 Shepard children that on the hill in the 1800's, and was told the Virgin Mary
      had recently stood where they were sitting
      ...... that a "spring" will come forth.

      The children were frightened and ran down the hill to tell the
      Priest. He and others went up the hill and Discovered the NEW
      Spring !!!
      People frequently walk up hill for the waters ..... they built a Chapel there
      and hold their Otpost at that site each year. Many Pilgrims visit the site each
      year.

      I was there in 2001, drank alot of water and gave it to my
      80+ Relatives. Hope to Return during OTPOST.

      F G Kovalyak
      Columbia,Md.

      http://mail.yahoo.com