Re: [Slovak-World] border crossings Javorina/Lysa Polana

  • e.gernat@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2005

      We crossed to Poland at the border at Circ this August. North west Slovakia. There is a brand new bridge and the border crossing was pleasant. There is a lot of shopping just across the border. We drove a few miles to see the old wooden church of Ed's grandmother that is still much the same, but they are reparing some of it,there are only 2 or 3 homes left that are still being used. as the people die the homes are destroyed so soon the village of Dubne will no longer be there to see. Edie

      Vlad Nad <vladnadd@...>