Re: [Slovak-World] Re: car rentals and Svidnik

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      looking at the map, i see that Svidnik is on or very near to what looks like
      a main route called 73. Krajna Polana looks like the place near to crossing
      to Poland. I definately want to see go there and see this the next time in
      Slovakia. especially with all that list members have written about the history
      and the military equipment just left as they were years ago. Jack, thank you
      for looking at the map and pointing me in the right direction.
      Noreen