RE: [Slovak-World] Re: Rental Car crossing countries

  • gergely
    Message 1 of 48 , Dec 2, 2005
      Vlad,
      I sure can't think of a better plan. Unless it included taking me with you.
      Sounds like a great trip. I've always wanted to drive through Poland and
      enter Slovakia through the Dukla Pass.

      If you get the opportunity, try to hit Berlin. Beautiful city.

      Jack Gergely

      Message 48 of 48 , Dec 19, 2005
        Price for car rental is very different and mostly
        depend what kind of car you want to rent.20 day rental
        from Apr 25 to May 15
        with automatic trans.Car Opel Astra $1771, Volkswagen
        Golf $ 1830, Opel Vectra $1941. Other cars with manual
        trans.
        prices is from $ 1330. to $ 4100 The airlines ticket
        from JFK to Berlin and from Vienna to JFK is $ 620 +
        tax

        John

        http://mail.yahoo.com