Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Rental Car crossing countries

  • Vlad Nad
    Message 1 of 48 , Dec 2, 2005
      Thanks for the tip on the monthly rate, I will check that out, and yes my credit card does cover me for auto rental, and my home owners policy will cover theft out of the vehicle and or my hotel.

      Vlad

      durisek <durisek@...> wrote: Have you checked out the cost of a car for a month? Sometimes, oddly enough, it can be cheaper than the weekly rate.
      Also...The supplemental insurance can be steep, so get a credit card that carries rental insurance in foreign countries to avoid paying extra for the insurance and use that card to pay for the rental car. You probably already have a card with that benefit....check the agreements.
      Zuzka

      ---------------------------------

    • Jan Vislocky
      Message 48 of 48 , Dec 19, 2005
        Price for car rental is very different and mostly
        depend what kind of car you want to rent.20 day rental
        from Apr 25 to May 15
        with automatic trans.Car Opel Astra $1771, Volkswagen
        Golf $ 1830, Opel Vectra $1941. Other cars with manual
        trans.
        prices is from $ 1330. to $ 4100 The airlines ticket
        from JFK to Berlin and from Vienna to JFK is $ 620 +
        tax

        John

        http://mail.yahoo.com