Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Rental Car crossing countries

  • J. Michutka
    Message 1 of 48 , Dec 2, 2005
      At 12:32 AM 12/2/2005 -0800, you wrote:
      >Well friends, So far I have talked to Hertz, (thought I would check out
      >the expensive one first) and they will rent me a car for three weeks,
      >picking up in Germany, dropping in Vienna for 1376.00 USD.

      I suppose you've already taken these into consideration, but on the slim
      chance that you haven't--don't pick up the car at the airport location,
      it's much more expensive; be flexible about what size car you want,
      sometimes there is a special rental rate on a particular size for a
      particular length of time (eg mid-size for more than 14 days). I actually
      rented a larger car than I originally anticipated, because the special rate
      dropped the price slightly below the smaller size car.

      Good luck!!!!

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...
    • Jan Vislocky
      Message 48 of 48 , Dec 19, 2005
        Price for car rental is very different and mostly
        depend what kind of car you want to rent.20 day rental
        from Apr 25 to May 15
        with automatic trans.Car Opel Astra $1771, Volkswagen
        Golf $ 1830, Opel Vectra $1941. Other cars with manual
        trans.
        prices is from $ 1330. to $ 4100 The airlines ticket
        from JFK to Berlin and from Vienna to JFK is $ 620 +
        tax

        John

        http://mail.yahoo.com