Books

  • L*O*O*K
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2005
      Dears,

      I offer still books :

      1. Guidebook (DAJAMA) in English langue :
      Liptov, Orava, Spis, Tatras.
      2. REGIONS WITHOUT FRONTIERS in English langue :
      The Slovak-Polish TATRAS.
      3. Jan Siracky a kol. in Slovak langue :
      Slovaci vo svete.
      4. PETROVEC 1745 - 1995 in Slovak langue.
      5. Nazvy obci Slovenskej republiky 1773 - 1997.

      and too all according to your requiremets ......

      Best regards

      Jan

    • L*O*O*K

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 19, 2005
          Jan,
          Please contact me offline at <hfed@...>. I'm interested in a couple of these books.

          Helen

          >>> look@... 12/18/05 2:01 PM >>>

          Dears,

          I offer still books :

          1. Guidebook (DAJAMA) in English langue :
          Liptov, Orava, Spis, Tatras.
          2. REGIONS WITHOUT FRONTIERS in English langue :
          The Slovak-Polish TATRAS.
          3. Jan Siracky a kol. in Slovak langue :
          Slovaci vo svete.
          4. PETROVEC 1745 - 1995 in Slovak langue.
          5. Nazvy obci Slovenskej republiky 1773 - 1997.

          and too all according to your requiremets ......

          Best regards

          Jan

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • L*O*O*K
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 21, 2005
            Slovaci vo svete ; Jan Siracky a kol.
            in slovak langue
            First edition !
            Edition : Matica slovenska in Martin in of the year 1980.
            304 pages.
            Only 5000 pcs books.
            Weight : 0,9 kg

            PETROVEC 250 1745 - 1995
            in slovak langue
            First edition !
            Edition : Zhromazdenie obce Bacsky Petrovec in of the year July 1995.
            990 pages.
            Only 2000 pcs books.
            Weight : 1,7 kg

            Jan

            >> > Dears,
            >> >
            >> > I offer still books :
            >> >
            >> > 1. Guidebook (DAJAMA) in English langue :
            >> > Liptov, Orava, Spis, Tatras.
            >> > 2. REGIONS WITHOUT FRONTIERS in English langue :
            >> > The Slovak-Polish TATRAS.
            >> > 3. Jan Siracky a kol. in Slovak langue :
            >> > Slovaci vo svete.
            >> > 4. PETROVEC 1745 - 1995 in Slovak langue.
            >> > 5. Nazvy obci Slovenskej republiky 1773 - 1997.
            >> >
            >> > and too all according to your requiremets ......
            >> >
            >> > Best regards
            >> >
            >> > Jan

          • L*O*O*K

              Message 6 of 9 , May 26, 2006
                > Dears,
                >
                > I offer still books :
                >
                > 1. Guidebook (DAJAMA) in English langue : Liptov, Orava, Spis, Tatras.
                > 2. REGIONS WITHOUT FRONTIERS in English langue : The Slovak-Polish TATRAS.
                > 3. Jan Siracky a kol. in Slovak langue : Slovaci vo svete.
                > 4. PETROVEC 1745 - 1995 in Slovak langue.
                > 5. Nazvy obci Slovenskej republiky 1773 - 1997.
                >
                > and too all according to your requiremets ......
                >
                > Best regards
                > Jan
              • L*O*O*K
                Message 7 of 9 , May 27, 2006