Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Rental Car crossing countries

  • Vlad Nad
    Message 1 of 48 , Dec 2, 2005
      Well friends, So far I have talked to Hertz, (thought I would check out the expensive one first) and they will rent me a car for three weeks, picking up in Germany, dropping in Vienna for 1376.00 USD. Then I talked to Benyo, and through them, auto Europe will rent me a car, same pickup and drop points for $1406.95 USD. When I said I can get it for 1376 from hertz, they dropped the price to $1370.00 USD. At that rate I may as well rent from Hertz, a company here I can deal with locally. In fact so far, only Hertz knew about the "green card" for the insurance you all were talking about. I talked to sixt, which is payless here in the states, and they were a bit cheaper but not a whole lot. This is going to be tougher than I thought, finding the right price and company to deal with. Even hertz gave me two differant prices, when I called them twice. Im getting a feeling they just through out a price and see it you grab it.
      Any other ideas out there people? I appreciate any and all help.

      Vlad

      Vlad Nad <vladnadd@...> wrote: thanks Paul,

      I will check it out.

      pjjano@... wrote: do you have a Sixt express card this seems to make it easier to rent the car
      we obtained this thru www/sixtusa.com and received a card good for two years
      we have not had to us it but plan on it . Paul Janosik

      Slovakia phone card Bratislava slovakia Hotel slovakia Slovakia phone Slovakia Slovakia flower

      ---------------------------------

      ---------------------------------

    • Jan Vislocky
      Message 48 of 48 , Dec 19, 2005
        Price for car rental is very different and mostly
        depend what kind of car you want to rent.20 day rental
        from Apr 25 to May 15
        with automatic trans.Car Opel Astra $1771, Volkswagen
        Golf $ 1830, Opel Vectra $1941. Other cars with manual
        trans.
        prices is from $ 1330. to $ 4100 The airlines ticket
        from JFK to Berlin and from Vienna to JFK is $ 620 +
        tax

        John

        http://mail.yahoo.com