Slovak NATO Journal

  • Jim Downs
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Dr. Peter Vlcko sent me by attachment an English-language issue of a Slovak Ministry of Defense Journal (2004) this morning which includes articles on Slovakia and NATO and also on the OSS DAWES mission in WWII. There are numerous other articles also, but the contents of the journal are too lengthy to send directly to Slovak World. If anyone would like the msg with attachment, email me at downs24@.... The articles are pro-Slovak government, of course, but are interesting.
      Jim Downs