SLOVAKIA

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      Many greeting to all my friends from Slovakia, the weather is great. I am in Liptovska Teplicka now, the views of the High Tatreas are FANTASTIC, what a day.

      Vladi

      If you need anything email me or call me in Slovakia at 011-421-918-075-291

    • krejc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
        Vladi,
        hope you have a good visit. my mother's father came from Liptovska Teplicka
        and it is a beautiful village. i was there in 2000 and saw the spot where
        their home stood.
        are there any festivals this time of year?
        Noreen

      • Vladimir Linder
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
          Closest would be KOSICE starting next week and runs for two weeks. My second home is LIPTOVSKA TEPLICKA