RE: [Slovak-World] Re: Looking to meet other Slovak/Czech/decedents for socializing - couples/singles

  • Katarina Alexander
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2005
      So how did you end up being named Colin - are you also of Irish decent?

      Funny - my son's name is Nicholas. We will celebrate his name day on
      12/6 - which is Mikulas.

      Thank you for your offer to show us Philly - I have never been & would
      like to see it one day.

      Do you travel to NY for work or pleasure? There are a few Czech/Slovak
      restaurants - which you may be aware of.

      Of course you should let us know if you are in the area.

      What do you prefer to be called? Can I ask your age?

      Katarina Alexander

      Assistant to Jack DiMaio
      DiMaio Ahmad Capital
      245 Park Avenue, 44th Floor