Re: [Slovak-World] Re: After Festival Party

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 5, 2005
      I'm so close right now I could probably touch all
      three -- if anyone's ever in The Loop, let me know --
      I'll join you for a tour of the PHouse, a Berghoff
      beer and dinner at RTRoom. Of course, we'd have to
      discuss our Slovak heritage -- wouldn't want to veer
      off-topic!

      ;-P
      Caye

      http://mail.yahoo.com