[Slovak-World] Pre Festival Party

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hi Everyone - missed you all this summer -Slovakia was
      magnificent as usual! I found a whopping 2,700 plus
      Slovak World messages had accumulated while I was
      gone. Sounds like you have had lots to talk about!

      Wanted everyone to know you are invited to a Slovak
      World/Treasures Tours Gathering - Sat., Nov. 5, at
      6:00 PM, (THE NIGHT BEFORE THE SLOVAK FESTIVAL) at
      Bruce and Rose Cathleen Bagin’s, 5620 Forbes Ave.,
      Pittsburgh. It is near the University of Pittsburgh
      where the Slovak Festival will be held the next day
      (Sunday Nov. 6) from 12 noon to 5 pm. The Bagins are
      so wonderful to offer to host us!

      Pat Rabich has been researching hotel possibilities
      and came up the Comfort Inn and will be posting the
      info on Slovak World.

      If you can join us please bring your beverage and a
      dish to pass or a goodie - something to share. Let
      Helene know if you can come - will help us in planning
      - helenezx@... or 585.342.9383. I already have the
      list of possible attendees from a previous message.

      It’s wonderful that Julie Michutka is coming from
      Massachusetts, and Zuzka Durisek is hoping to come
      from Kentucky. Darinka Kohl is planning to come from
      Wisconsin, Helen Ruatti from California is hoping too
      - and lots of our PA and Ohio friends - should be fun!

      Directions to the Bagins: 5620 Forbes Avenue, take the
      Squirrel Hill exit. to Murrary avenue LEFT onto Murray
      (first traffic light) then straight to Forbes Avenue
      (about 5 or 6 traffic lights (Coldstone Creamery is on
      your right.)
      Turn Left at that intersection. as you get to the
      middle of the long block start looking for parking. If
      you are lost call 412.421.9388

      http://mail.yahoo.com