Re: [Slovak-World] OT: Help for 5th grade school project

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
      I'll send you my address in a separate e-mail, but I
      agree, cool project.

      Caye Caswick
      Chicagoland (Illinois)

      --- PRabich@... wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > My granddaughter, Jessica, has a school project
      > whereby they are to find an
      > address from each state in the union. The teacher
      > will then write that
      > person a letter and ask for the recipient to send a
      > postcard back to the school
      > mentioning something about their state. We live in
      > Ohio, therefore we don't
      > need from Ohio, but any other state would be
      > greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Pat Rabich Benetis

      > removed]

      Yahoo! for Good
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
        Pat:

        I'm mailing off a Chicago post-card with the following
        message to Jessica c/o Miss Chamf's class:

        "Dear Jessica (and class): I'm happy to participate
        in your school project -- it's a clever idea, nice job
        Ms. Chamf! Chicago is known as the windy City, bet
        you think that is because of our weather; wrong --
        it's because our politicians talk and talk and talk
        and talk, get it? We're also known for our deep-dish
        pizza and for our hotdogs with "the works" -- onions,
        green relish, mustard (NEVER ketchup), pickle, sport
        peppers and celery salt -- a salad on a dog! I see
        your school mascot is The Little Tigers -- please tell
        that tiger to root for Chicago White Sox in the World
        Series so this town can PARTY LIKE IT'S 1917!! GO
        WHITE SOX and Go Little Tigers. I look forward to
        meeting your Baba in Pittsburgh next month. Caye
        Caswick from Chicago "The Land of Lincoln""

        Thanks, that was a fun project, enjoyed participating
        and hope they learn a little about Illinois and
        Chicago and root for our SOX!!

        Caye

        --- PRabich@... wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > My granddaughter, Jessica, has a school project
        > whereby they are to find an
        > address from each state in the union. The teacher
        > will then write that
        > person a letter and ask for the recipient to send a
        > postcard back to the school
        > mentioning something about their state. We live in
        > Ohio, therefore we don't
        > need from Ohio, but any other state would be
        > greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Pat Rabich Benetis

        > removed]

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Music Unlimited
        http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
      • Caye Caswick
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
          Aw rats, sorry everyone, didn't mean to send that
          around the globe.

          Caye

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
            Caye,
            how did you ever get all that on one postcard???? golly, did you get your
            stamp's worth.
            noreen