Re: [Slovak-World] After Festival Party

  • durisek
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi Bill....Am 50% of the way to getting there....so add my name tentatively to the list. Susan

    • Dr. Joe Q
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 1, 2005
        I think it is closer to 1.5 miles, but it is a nice
        walk through the Carnegie Mellon campus and you can
        see part of Schenley park. But the party is scheduled
        for Nov 5 - Saturda, the festival is on Sunday.

        Judy and I plan on being there. We'll probably bring
        a "cucumber salad" and some beverages.

        For those not familiar with the Commonwealth of
        Pennsylvania's Liquor Control Board = monopoly. Wine
        and spirits are sold in their stores. The stores are
        open about 9 to 8 Monday - Saturday, some are open on
        Sunday. The hours vary among locations. A few
        grocery stores have a Liquor Control Board store in
        them, but they are not easy to find.

        http://www.lcb.state.pa.us/app/Retail/storeloc.asp?plcbNav=|32369|

        You can't easily buy a six pack of beer in
        Pennsylvania, beer is sold through "distributors" in
        case lots. You can usually buy a six pack in a bar at
        a substantial mark up.

        Dr. "Q"

        --- Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Q -- walking 1 mile is nothing to this city
        > girl. Actually, neither is parking 30 miles out.
        >
        > Looking forward to seeing you all again next month.
        >

        > Caye
        >

        > --- "Dr. Joe Q" <doctor_jq@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Forgive me for butting in:
        > >
        > > Bruce lives about 1 mile or so from the
        > University.
        > > We talked about having a get together last year
        > > after
        > > the festival. We have enough room to have it
        > > including about 1/2 acre of yard, but we live
        > nearly
        > > 30 miles south of the University. So Bruce
        > > suggested
        > > his home.
        > >
        > > Dr. "Q"
        > >
        > > --- Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > > Bill, my vote would be for Sunday following the
        > > Fest
        > > > -- also, what part of town does Bruce live in --
        > > > can
        > > > familiarize myself with the area via mapquest,
        > so
        > > > don't get lost -- that is unless it's in the
        > > Oakland
        > > > area and in that case I'll either walk, hop in a
        > > cab
        > > > or hitch with someone who's car is parked near
        > the
        > > > Cathedral.
        > > >
        > > > (My car [full-size plumber's van, so not easy to
        > > > park
        > > > on the street] will be at the Quality Inn on
        > > > Boulevard
        > > > of the Americas, south of the Cathedral.)
        > > >

        > > > Thanks!
        > > >
        > > > Caye

        > > > indicated

        > > People

        > Saturday
        > > night,
        > are
        > and
        > > > has
        > > > name
        > > wants
        > idea
        > > of
        > > as

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • amiak27
        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 1, 2005
          Doc,

          I have to tell Slovaks and people overseas that the craziest thing
          about America is our liquor laws. You give a good example, and in
          the US it varies from State to State and even County to County. It
          can be thoroughly entertaining if presented properly, and you made a
          good start toward that! I guess it is a case of "truth is stranger
          than fiction."

          Ron
          I am sorry to say I will not be in the neighborhood.

          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Joe Q" <doctor_jq@y...>
          wrote:

          > For those not familiar with the Commonwealth of
          > Pennsylvania's Liquor Control Board = monopoly. Wine
          > and spirits are sold in their stores. The stores are
          > open about 9 to 8 Monday - Saturday, some are open on
          > Sunday. The hours vary among locations. A few
          > grocery stores have a Liquor Control Board store in
          > them, but they are not easy to find.
          >
          > http://www.lcb.state.pa.us/app/Retail/storeloc.asp?plcbNav=|32369|
          >
          > You can't easily buy a six pack of beer in
          > Pennsylvania, beer is sold through "distributors" in
          > case lots. You can usually buy a six pack in a bar at
          > a substantial mark up.
          >
          > Dr. "Q"
          >
          > --- Caye Caswick <ccaswick@y...> wrote:
          >

          > > Thanks Q -- walking 1 mile is nothing to this city
          > > girl. Actually, neither is parking 30 miles out.
          > >
          > > Looking forward to seeing you all again next month.
          > >

          > > Caye
          > >

          > > --- "Dr. Joe Q" <doctor_jq@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Forgive me for butting in:
          > > >
          > > > Bruce lives about 1 mile or so from the
          > > University.
          > > > We talked about having a get together last year
          > > > after
          > > > the festival. We have enough room to have it
          > > > including about 1/2 acre of yard, but we live
          > > nearly
          > > > 30 miles south of the University. So Bruce
          > > > suggested
          > > > his home.
          > > >
          > > > Dr. "Q"

          > > > Fest
          > > so
          > > > Oakland
          > > > cab
          > > the

          > > > People

          > > Saturday
          > > > night,
          > > are
          > > and
          > > > wants
          > > idea
          > > > of
          > > > as

          > __________________________________
          > http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Armata, Joseph R. (JArmata)
          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 1, 2005
            And for those coming from the festival at Pitt, you can just drive straight
            east on Forbes Avenue, as the Cathedral of Learning where the festival will
            be held is between Forbes and Fifth Avenues, in the 4000 block of Forbes
            Avenue.

            Joe

            Message 5 of 30 , Oct 3, 2005
              Sorry Bruce, your email title was "After Festival Party", but your
              email body said November 5 (which is before the festival on Sat). Is
              your gathering for Sat or Sun?

              Joe

> [...]
              > > not yet given me the<BR>
              > > name, please do so, since we will be making up<BR>
              > name<BR>
              > > tags.  These<BR>
              > > gatherings are very informal and anyone who wants<BR>
              > to<BR>
              > > attend either or<BR>
              > > both evenings is welcome.  We just need an idea of<BR>
              > > how many will be<BR>
              > > coming.  I will be passing on the arrangements as<BR>
              > > soon as they are<BR>
              > > finalized.<BR>
              > > <BR>
              > > Bill Brna<BR>
              > > <BR>
              > <BR>
              > <BR>
              > <BR>
              >             <BR>
              > __________________________________ <BR>
              > Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 <BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
                    <BR>
                          <BR>
              ______________________________________________________ <BR>
              Yahoo! for Good <BR>
              Donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. <BR>
              <a
              href="http://store.yahoo.com/redcross-donate3/">http://store.yahoo.com
              /redcross-donate3/</a> <BR>
              <BR>
              </tt>

              <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

              color:#909090;">
              <tt>SPONSORED LINKS</tt>

              <tt><a
              href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Slovakia+phone+card&w1=Slova
              kia+phone+card&w2=Slovakia+call&w3=Bratislava+slovakia&w4=Hotel+slovak
              ia&w5=Slovakia+phone&w6=Slovakia&c=6&s=123&.sig=_KJ_5MjycD_v9an4qSAvcQ
              ">Slovakia phone card</a></tt>
              <tt><a
              href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Slovakia+call&w1=Slovakia+ph
              one+card&w2=Slovakia+call&w3=Bratislava+slovakia&w4=Hotel+slovakia&w5=
              Slovakia+phone&w6=Slovakia&c=6&s=123&.sig=chO1bkXch07FfvTG3Hly7Q">Slov
              akia call</a></tt>
              <tt><a
              href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Bratislava+slovakia&w1=Slova
              kia+phone+card&w2=Slovakia+call&w3=Bratislava+slovakia&w4=Hotel+slovak
              ia&w5=Slovakia+phone&w6=Slovakia&c=6&s=123&.sig=xXIK730FZxwfPZh6C_b8cg
              ">Bratislava slovakia</a></tt>
              <tt><a
              href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hotel+slovakia&w1=Slovakia+p
              hone+card&w2=Slovakia+call&w3=Bratislava+slovakia&w4=Hotel+slovakia&w5
              =Slovakia+phone&w6=Slovakia&c=6&s=123&.sig=ZZfegUggrbhmbRi57TfUbw">Hot
              el slovakia</a></tt>
              <tt><a
              href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Slovakia+phone&w1=Slovakia+p
              hone+card&w2=Slovakia+call&w3=Bratislava+slovakia&w4=Hotel+slovakia&w5
              =Slovakia+phone&w6=Slovakia&c=6&s=123&.sig=D2lrJO4Qgv1x0Xnpgi7-DA">Slo
              vakia phone</a></tt>
              <tt><a
              href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Slovakia&w1=Slovakia+phone+c
              ard&w2=Slovakia+call&w3=Bratislava+slovakia&w4=Hotel+slovakia&w5=Slova
              kia+phone&w6=Slovakia&c=6&s=123&.sig=OIcMxojXFaOt3ZQvYvdIvQ">Slovakia<
              /a></tt>

              <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

              <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

              <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">
              <tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
              <ul>
              <tt><li type=square> Visit your group "<a
              href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Slovak-World">Slovak-World</a>" on
              the web.<br> </tt>
              <tt><li type=square> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
              to:<br> <a
              href="mailto:Slovak-World-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscr
              <tt><li type=square> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
              href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of
              Service</a>.</tt>
              </ul>
              <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">

              <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

              PeoplePC Online
              A better way to Internet
              http://www.peoplepc.com

            • Caye Caswick
              Message 6 of 30 , Oct 3, 2005
                I'm a loyal Old Style drinker . . . when I drove to
                Alaska, the Canadian border patrol got a kick out of
                my telling them that my stash of Old Style should be
                duty-free, since the entire Country of Canada was
                basically in my way of transporting it to my very own
                50th state. They thought I was touched and waved me
                on laughing pretty hard.

                I'll bring Chicago beer to Pennsylvania, it's just the
                easiest way -- plus it humors some.

                By the by, November 5 is Saturday -- so if anyone is
                confused by the subject line of this e-mail, Bruce
                might wish to clarify exactly what night (Saturday or
                Sunday) he is expecting our company -- and thanks
                Bruce for hosting the event and opening up your home
                to us, appreciated.

                Caye

                __________________________________
                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Caye Caswick
                Message 7 of 30 , Oct 3, 2005
                  I guess it's pretty obvious I'm reading my e-mail in
                  reverse order -- cancel that Saturday comment, but
                  laugh at the Canadian Border Patrol, and I meant that
                  thanks to Bruce too.

                  Caye

                  __________________________________
                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Caye Caswick
                  Message 8 of 30 , Oct 3, 2005
                    Oh, Helen, if you'd like to dare me to wear that
                    Pierogi Festival Busia outfit I collected at your
                    suggestions, I'll bring it and wear it to Bruce's
                    event.

                    May as well get some use out of it, and it's comfy.

                    Unless everyone is already preparing Halushki, I'll
                    make up a batch and freeze it -- then I can reheat it
                    at Bruce's. Also a cool trick, instead of noodles,
                    try pierogi [ok, pierohi for those of you east of the
                    midwest] with the cabbage/onions -- pretty darn good
                    eats.

                    Caye

                    __________________________________
                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Gregory J Kopchak
                    Message 9 of 30 , Oct 3, 2005
                      For anyone thinking of going to the Pittsburgh Festival,
                      just seeing some of the offerings by Dan Kisha could
                      be worth the trip.

                      Over the years, Dan has imported some spectacular Slovak
                      glass to America.

                      This year for Christmas, give a future heirloom rather than
                      a gift.

                      Greg Kopchak
                      It's All Relative
                    • gergely
                      Message 10 of 30 , Oct 3, 2005
                        Not east of the midwest, more like south of the Dukla Pass.

                        Jack Gergely

                        --- "Dr. Joe Q" <doctor_jq@...> wrote:

                        > I think it is closer to 1.5 miles, but it is a nice
                        > walk through the Carnegie Mellon campus and you can
                        > see part of Schenley park. But the party is
                        > scheduled
                        > for Nov 5 - Saturda, the festival is on Sunday.
                        >
                        > Judy and I plan on being there. We'll probably
                        > bring
                        > a "cucumber salad" and some beverages.
                        >
                        > For those not familiar with the Commonwealth of
                        > Pennsylvania's Liquor Control Board = monopoly.
                        > Wine
                        > and spirits are sold in their stores. The stores
                        > are
                        > open about 9 to 8 Monday - Saturday, some are open
                        > on
                        > Sunday. The hours vary among locations. A few
                        > grocery stores have a Liquor Control Board store in
                        > them, but they are not easy to find.

                        http://www.lcb.state.pa.us/app/Retail/storeloc.asp?plcbNav=|32369|

                        > You can't easily buy a six pack of beer in
                        > Pennsylvania, beer is sold through "distributors" in
                        > case lots. You can usually buy a six pack in a bar
                        > at
                        > a substantial mark up.
                        >
                        > Dr. "Q"
                        >
                        > --- Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:
                        >

                        > > Thanks Q -- walking 1 mile is nothing to this city
                        > > girl. Actually, neither is parking 30 miles out.
                        > >
                        > > Looking forward to seeing you all again next
                        > month.
                        > >

                        > > Caye
                        > >

                        > > --- "Dr. Joe Q" <doctor_jq@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > Forgive me for butting in:
                        > > >
                        > > > Bruce lives about 1 mile or so from the
                        > > University.
                        > > > We talked about having a get together last year
                        > > > after
                        > > > the festival. We have enough room to have it
                        > > > including about 1/2 acre of yard, but we live
                        > > nearly
                        > > > 30 miles south of the University. So Bruce
                        > > > suggested
                        > > > his home.
                        > > >
                        > > > Dr. "Q"

                        > the
                        > > > Fest
                        > --
                        > > so
                        > > > Oakland
                        > > > cab
                        > > the

                        > > > People

                        > > Saturday
                        > > > night,
                        > > are
                        > > and
                        > up
                        > > > wants
                        > > idea
                        > > > of
                        > arrangements
                        > > > as

                        > __________________________________
                        > http://mail.yahoo.com

                      • Bruce Bagin
                        Message 11 of 30 , Oct 3, 2005
                          Saturday at 6 is that clear? How about old chicago dark? or maybe
                          Berghoffs
> [...]
                          >> in
                          >> > case lots. You can usually buy a six pack in a
                          >> bar at
                          >> > a substantial mark up.
                          >> >
                          >> > Dr. "Q"

                          >> city
                          >> out.

                          >> month.

                          >> year

                          >> the
                          >> in --
                          >> mapquest,
                          >> in a
                          >> near

                          >> easy to

                          >> Sunday
                          >> many
                          >> come
                          >> making up
                          >> who
                          >> arrangements

                          >> > __________________________________
                          >> > Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005

                        • Bruce Bagin
                          Message 12 of 30 , Oct 3, 2005
                            thanks Joe the text is correct the heading is unfortunate I just picked the
                            thread. I understand the Steelers are playing on sunday .

> [...]

                            /a></tt>

                            <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

                            <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

                            <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">
                            <tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
                            <ul>
                            <tt><li type=square> Visit your group "<a
                            href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Slovak-World">Slovak-World</a>" on
                            the web.<br> </tt>
                            <tt><li type=square> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
                            to:<br> <a
                            href="mailto:Slovak-World-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscr
                            <tt><li type=square> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
                            href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of
                            Service</a>.</tt>
                            </ul>
                            <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">

                          • J. Michutka
                            Message 13 of 30 , Oct 4, 2005
                              At 11:33 PM 10/3/2005 -0400, you wrote:
                              >Saturday at 6 is that clear? How about old chicago dark? or maybe
                              >Berghoffs

                              Has anyone heard what time Helene's party is on Sat night? Will we end up
                              with conflicting times?

                              Julie Michutka
                              jmm@...
                            • Bruce Bagin
                              Message 14 of 30 , Oct 4, 2005
                                that's 6:00 PM folks any earlier and we would still be cleaning up.
                                >>Saturday at 6 is that clear? How about old chicago dark? or maybe
                                >>Berghoffs
                                >
                                > Has anyone heard what time Helene's party is on Sat night? Will we end up
                                > with conflicting times?
                                >
                                > Julie Michutka
                                > jmm@...
                                >

                                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                              • helene cincebeaux
                                Message 15 of 30 , Oct 4, 2005
                                  Hi Everyone - missed you all this summer -Slovakia was
                                  magnificent as usual! I found a whopping 2,700 plus
                                  Slovak World messages had accumulated while I was
                                  gone. Looks like you had a lot to talk about.

                                  Wanted everyone to know you are invited to a Slovak
                                  World/Treasures Tours Gathering - Sat., Nov. 5, at
                                  6:00 PM, at Bruce and Rose Cathleen Bagin’s, 5620
                                  Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh near the University of
                                  Pittsburgh where the Slovak Festival will be held the
                                  next day (Sunday Nov. 6) from 12 noon to 5 pm. The
                                  Bagins are so wonderful to offer to host us!

                                  Pat Rabich has been researching hotel possibilities
                                  and came up the Comfort Inn and will be posting the
                                  info on Slovak World.

                                  If you can join us please bring your beverage and a
                                  dish to pass or a goodie - something to share. Let
                                  Helene know if you can come - will help us in planning
                                  - helenezx@... or 585.342.9383. I already have the
                                  list of possible attendees from a previous message.

                                  It’s wonderful that Julie Michutka is coming from
                                  Massachusetts, and Zuzka Durisek is hoping to come
                                  from Kentucky. Darinka Kohl is planning to come from
                                  Wisconsin, Helen Ruatti from California is hoping too
                                  - and lots of our PA and Ohio friends - should be fun!

                                  Directions to the Bagins: 5620 Forbes Avenue, take the
                                  Squirrel Hill exit. to
                                  Murrary avenue LEFT onto Murray (first traffic light)
                                  then straight to Forbes
                                  Avenue (about 5 or 6 traffic lights (Coldstone
                                  Creamery is on your right.)

                                  Turn Left at that intersection. as you get to the
                                  middle of the long block start looking for parking. If
                                  you are lost call 412.421.9388

                                  love that Bill Brna is making halusky -

                                  helene

                                  __________________________________
                                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                                • Caye Caswick
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Oct 4, 2005
                                    Berghoff's, I'm drooling -- that's a very cool place!

                                    Not a bad brew either -- however it's Old Style for me
                                    or pretty much nothing -- when I say loyal, I really
                                    mean it, the Canadians wanted to know what I had
                                    against Moleson -- had to tell them dunno, not
                                    shopping.

                                    Caye

                                    === message truncated ===

                                    __________________________________
                                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                                  • Bruce Bagin
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Oct 4, 2005
                                      Being as I am from Milwaukee orginally and came to the burgh from a job in Chicago I must say that I am familiar with both and thee was none better then Peter Hand;s OldChicago Dark, with Berghoff's a distant second. we used to drink special export in Milwaukee.

                                      --- Bruce Bagin <bagin@...> wrote:

                                      > Saturday at 6 is that clear?  How about old chicago
                                      > dark?  or maybe
                                      > Berghoffs

                                      *  Visit your group "Slovak-World" on the web.

                                      *  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

                                      *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                                      PeoplePC Online
                                      A better way to Internet
                                      http://www.peoplepc.com
                                    • Dr. Joe Q
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Oct 4, 2005
                                        We'll be there with brooms, mops, and maybe shovels!!

                                        Dr. "Q"

                                        --- Bruce Bagin <bagin@...> wrote:

                                        > that's 6:00 PM folks any earlier and we would still
                                        > be cleaning up.

                                        __________________________________
                                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                                      • Dr. Joe Q
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Oct 4, 2005
                                          I know right where Berghoff's is located along with
                                          the Palmer House, the Russian Tea Room, etc. Down on
                                          the loop.

                                          Dr. "Q"

                                          --- Bruce Bagin <bagin@...> wrote:

                                          > Being as I am from Milwaukee orginally and came to
                                          > the burgh from a job in Chicago I must say that I am
                                          > familiar with both and thee was none better then
                                          > Peter Hand;s OldChicago Dark, with Berghoff's a
                                          > distant second. we used to drink special export in
                                          > Milwaukee.

                                          __________________________________
                                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                                        • amiak27
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Oct 4, 2005
                                            I am sorry to miss what sounds like a heck of a party, and you
                                            should be sad to miss the smoked salmon and Alaska Amber I would
                                            bring down to compliment the haluski. The Alaska Amber is brewed
                                            from an old Czech recipe from the Juneau gold rush days... yea,
                                            those Czechs find their way all over!

                                            Enjoy -
                                            Ron
                                            PS just had to add haluski to my computer dictionary then looked it
                                            up in my Slovnik to see it was spelled halusky or rather
                                            halušky....

                                          • Bruce Bagin
                                            Message 21 of 30 , Oct 5, 2005
                                              isn't there a road from the 49th state to Pittsburgh? If there is there is no reason to miss the party
                                              I am sorry to miss what sounds like a heck of a party, and you
                                              should be sad to miss the smoked salmon and Alaska Amber I would
                                              bring down to compliment the haluski. The Alaska Amber is brewed
                                              from an old Czech recipe from the Juneau gold rush days... yea,
                                              those Czechs find their way all over!

                                              Enjoy -
                                              Ron
                                              PS just had to add haluski to my computer dictionary then looked it
                                              up in my Slovnik to see it was spelled halusky or rather
                                              halusky....

                                              --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Bagin <bagin@p...> wrote:
                                              > Being as I am from Milwaukee orginally and came to the burgh from
                                              a job in Chicago I must say that I am familiar with both and thee
                                              was none better then Peter Hand;s OldChicago Dark, with Berghoff's a
                                              distant second. we used to drink special export in Milwaukee.

                                              Hotel slovakia Slovakia phone Slovakia

                                            • Caye Caswick
                                              Message 22 of 30 , Oct 5, 2005
                                                I think this is the party Helen usually has -- am I
                                                correct?

                                                I also think Bill Brna will be trying to get us a
                                                reservation at a local restaurant for after the
                                                Festival on Sunday -- and was waiting on how many
                                                people wanted to gather so he knew the group size,
                                                again, correct me if I'm all mixed up.

                                                The Helen Group in the past were Tour Participants;
                                                but seems as if they are opening it up to others this
                                                time around and, instead of at Red Roof Inn, it's
                                                going to be at Bruce's Squirrel Hill home.

                                                Caye

                                                --- "J. Michutka" <jmm@...> wrote:

                                                > At 11:33 PM 10/3/2005 -0400, you wrote:
                                                > >Saturday at 6 is that clear? How about old chicago
                                                > dark? or maybe
                                                > >Berghoffs
                                                >
                                                > Has anyone heard what time Helene's party is on Sat
                                                > night? Will we end up
                                                > with conflicting times?
                                                >
                                                > Julie Michutka
                                                > jmm@...

                                                __________________________________
                                                http://mail.yahoo.com
                                              • Caye Caswick
                                                Message 23 of 30 , Oct 5, 2005
                                                  Bruce is right -- Ron, if you leave now, the Al-Can
                                                  will get you there just in the nick-o-time!

                                                  ;-P
                                                  Caye

                                                  === message truncated ===

                                                  __________________________________
                                                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                                                • Caye Caswick
                                                  Message 24 of 30 , Oct 5, 2005
                                                    I'm so close right now I could probably touch all
                                                    three -- if anyone's ever in The Loop, let me know --
                                                    I'll join you for a tour of the PHouse, a Berghoff
                                                    beer and dinner at RTRoom. Of course, we'd have to
                                                    discuss our Slovak heritage -- wouldn't want to veer
                                                    off-topic!

                                                    ;-P
                                                    Caye

                                                    http://mail.yahoo.com