OT: Help for 5th grade school project

  • PRabich@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi,

      My granddaughter, Jessica, has a school project whereby they are to find an
      address from each state in the union. The teacher will then write that
      person a letter and ask for the recipient to send a postcard back to the school
      mentioning something about their state. We live in Ohio, therefore we don't
      need from Ohio, but any other state would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Pat Rabich Benetis

    • krejc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
        pat,
        sounds like a great project. i will send a postcard from west point military
        academy here in new york state. just tell me the school address.
        noreen

      • Caye Caswick
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
          I'll send you my address in a separate e-mail, but I
          agree, cool project.

          Caye Caswick
          Chicagoland (Illinois)

          --- PRabich@... wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > My granddaughter, Jessica, has a school project
          > whereby they are to find an
          > address from each state in the union. The teacher
          > will then write that
          > person a letter and ask for the recipient to send a
          > postcard back to the school
          > mentioning something about their state. We live in
          > Ohio, therefore we don't
          > need from Ohio, but any other state would be
          > greatly appreciated.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Pat Rabich Benetis

          > removed]

          Yahoo! for Good
        • Caye Caswick
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
            Pat:

            I'm mailing off a Chicago post-card with the following
            message to Jessica c/o Miss Chamf's class:

            "Dear Jessica (and class): I'm happy to participate
            in your school project -- it's a clever idea, nice job
            Ms. Chamf! Chicago is known as the windy City, bet
            you think that is because of our weather; wrong --
            it's because our politicians talk and talk and talk
            and talk, get it? We're also known for our deep-dish
            pizza and for our hotdogs with "the works" -- onions,
            green relish, mustard (NEVER ketchup), pickle, sport
            peppers and celery salt -- a salad on a dog! I see
            your school mascot is The Little Tigers -- please tell
            that tiger to root for Chicago White Sox in the World
            Series so this town can PARTY LIKE IT'S 1917!! GO
            WHITE SOX and Go Little Tigers. I look forward to
            meeting your Baba in Pittsburgh next month. Caye
            Caswick from Chicago "The Land of Lincoln""

            Thanks, that was a fun project, enjoyed participating
            and hope they learn a little about Illinois and
            Chicago and root for our SOX!!

            Caye

            --- PRabich@... wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > My granddaughter, Jessica, has a school project
            > whereby they are to find an
            > address from each state in the union. The teacher
            > will then write that
            > person a letter and ask for the recipient to send a
            > postcard back to the school
            > mentioning something about their state. We live in
            > Ohio, therefore we don't
            > need from Ohio, but any other state would be
            > greatly appreciated.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Pat Rabich Benetis

            > removed]

            __________________________________
            Yahoo! Music Unlimited
            http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
          • Caye Caswick
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
              Aw rats, sorry everyone, didn't mean to send that
              around the globe.

              Caye

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
                Caye,
                how did you ever get all that on one postcard???? golly, did you get your
                stamp's worth.
                noreen