Re: Emailing: MakingHaystack

  • smitko2
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 12:41 AM
      Thanks, Helen.
      It's a nice tutorial on how the stack was make. What I guess I'm
      really trying to determine is how the roofed "hay ricks" (I have been
      corrected) originated. Was it simply invented regionally, or did it
      start in any one place in Europe. I thought by asking where readers
      may have seen them, I might be able to hone in on at least a central
      area where they were most popular. So far, it appears that in Ukraine,
      Hungary and Romania they were most popular.
      Bill

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Helen France" <hwfr@c...> wrote:

      > Bill - Does this help with haystacks?
      >
      > Shortcut to: