Haystacks

  • kmzluky
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      My friend gave me the following explanation about the Haystack article.

      The article says that the abora originated from western Europe, possibly in the early 14th century, but
      may be earlier. It ended up being used by peasants in the Czech regions from where it spread to Slovak
      and Hungarian peasant usage.

      He volunteered to translate the whole article if you would like him to.

      Please let me know.

      Katherine

      meadow10@...
      Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.