Re: [Slovak-World] Get Together at Pitt

  • hi hi
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 26, 2005
      Hi Caye
      I do not have yahoo instant messenger anymore!
      Anyways I do have these caswick names if interested!
      e-mail kickbacked@...

      Most were in Cook County Illinois!

      Vincent J Caswick
      Edward Caswick
      Beatrice Caswick
      Bernadean Caswick
      Peter Caswick
      Leo Caswick
      Helen Caswick
      Jennette Caswick
      Clarence Caswick
      John Caswick Caswick
      Catlyn Caswick
      Florence Caswick
      Mary Caswick
      Leo Caswick

      Tim

      Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:

      Well, I'm pretty sure you've counted me, but if not,
      please do.

      Thanks!
      Caye

      http://mail.yahoo.com