  • Marlene Norton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2005
      Message: 6
      Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:56:17 -0400
      From: Martin Votruba <votrubam@...>
      Subject: Re: pictures

      > Name of the album is "MARLENE".

      P9060090 is not in Slovakia. It's "Petrov," St. Peter and
      Paul's
      Cathedral in Brno, Moravia.

      Martin

      votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu

      Thank you. I do remember a station named BRNO. What a beautiful building. Never in my life have I experienced so much beauty. Such churches would not be built today. I hope they can last forever.

      Message: 5
      Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:00:23 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...>

      thanks marlene, the one where you lined up the church
      dome perfectly with the mountain is fabulous!

      very scenic.

      Caye

      Thank you. Considering I was seated backwards in a moving train and had to shoot quickly as the scene went past, I was pretty pleased with the way they turned out.

      Marlene