Re: [Slovak-World] Digest Number 1099

  • Dans57@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2005
      I noticed that on some occasions like the trip to Slovakia and the
      people wanting to see the pictures of the churches, there is a time lag
      of being able to post them on the site. I came to think that maybe I
      could post a suggestion. I hope it won't be a problem. I have in the
      past used my own personal web pages from my email accounts to post
      pictures of various vacations and visits and using them in my signature,
      I've been able to snet the URL of the site in emails very easily. This
      keeps the email size down too. I have a couple of them on this email
      address and one being a picture of my great grandparents village in
      Slovakia. You can check it out by clicking on the link in my signature.
      I also have a we page on my hotmail account but as yet haven't finished
      it. Anyway, I just wanted to make the suggestion and maybe it'll help
      some who want to be able to send pictures in emails and not use up alot
      of space in the mail box. Most email accounts allow one to make web
      pages.

      Dan Almashy
      Danville , Va.
      DLAlmashy@...