Re: Ahoj

  • sandman6294
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 21, 2005
      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, e.gernat@a... wrote:

      > From: "EDITH GERNAT" <e.gernat@w...>
      > >
      > Hi Hope the new way works Edie

      Edie,

      When I saw this post I thought you might have been trying to send an
      attachment because your text message came through. It got confusing
      because another person was having problems with her Yahoo address but
      her message also came through so I'm not certain what her problem was
      or if it was resolved.

      I believe the best way to get a non-text message to S-W is to upload
      wordprocessor files, photos, etc. to the S-W's Photos and File section.

      It would be nice to see some of your photos from Circ. My sister-in-
      law's father was from Circ and one of my brother-in-law's father was
      from nearby Plavnica. I visited Circ for a short while in "99" but did
      not have enough time to find out if any of the current Kovaliks (sp)
      might have been related to him.

      RU