Question on Records

  • Gil K.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      Hello Slovak-World.

      I've traced my ancestors back to 1713 in the village of Dubova, SR using the parish records from Banska Bystrica, Selce and Dubova.

      The archivist in Banska Bystica reports that there are no earlier parish records available for Dubova.

      Does anyone have any thoughts on how I may obtain additional information on the family before 1713? Or have I hit a deadend?

      Thanks for any information on the subject.

      Gil Kubancsek