Slovak Artist

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hi All: My wife is an artist and I'm kind of proud of her artistic ability.
      I made up a web page of her "river rock art." Mind you, she paints in all
      mediums and on all kind of materials. If I have to say so, she is quite
      talented. One problem is she is only half Slovak. Please forgive her for
      that. If you like her work, please drop a line to her email
      address. teri@... she is kind of envious that I get all the
      email messages on my computer and she only gets a couple on hers. Please
      don't let on that you are emailing her because of my request. Thank you for
      making her day! It does take a little time to download...please be patient.
      Miner Dave

      http://www.geocities.com/stoneyvalley2/photopagefloral.html
    • Marty
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
        Hey Dave old buddy I got news for you,there ain't nothing wrong with being HALF SLOVAK, been that way for years. LOL
        David <humblebe@...> wrote:Hi All: My wife is an artist and I'm kind of proud of her artistic ability.
        I made up a web page of her "river rock art." Mind you, she paints in all
        mediums and on all kind of materials. If I have to say so, she is quite
        talented. One problem is she is only half Slovak. Please forgive her for
        that. If you like her work, please drop a line to her email
        address. teri@... she is kind of envious that I get all the
        email messages on my computer and she only gets a couple on hers. Please
        don't let on that you are emailing her because of my request. Thank you for
        making her day! It does take a little time to download...please be patient.
        Miner Dave

        http://www.geocities.com/stoneyvalley2/photopagefloral.html

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • David
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
          Marty: Being half Slovak is alright but if the other half is PA German,
          Welsh and a little Rusy thrown in, now you have a problem. This is like a
          wolf, bobcat and a she lion all rolled into one.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
            Very good Dave, I just couldn't resist a comment considering my yahoo email adress. :) By the way very nice web page. Regards, Marty
            David <humblebe@...> wrote:Marty: Being half Slovak is alright but if the other half is PA German,