Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Heritage Festival at Pitt

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
      I'll probably begin lining up a place to meet shortly, and will let the
      members know.

      Bill Brna

    • PRabich@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
        Thanks Bill.

      • Fred G Kovalyak
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
          I also am looking forward to seeing u S-W members again this year.
          It was very nice getting together last year and meeting some of u after the Festival
          at that Tavern off Forbes street.
          But this "Forgetful Senior Citizen" still doesn't know the date of the festival.
          This is important, especially if the Steelers and Pitt have Home games.

          Will someone please Post the date for me so that I can book a room ?

          Thanx, F G Kovalyak

          --- William F Brna <wfbrna@...> wrote:

          > I'll probably begin lining up a place to meet shortly, and will let the
          > members know.
          >
          > Bill Brna
          >
          > On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:28:24 EDT PRabich@... writes:
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > Has anybody started a list for all the people that are interested in
          > > spending
          > > Saturday night in Pittsburgh before the Heritage Festival? I know
          > > myself and
          > > a friend are interested in seeing our friends from Slovak World and
          > > past
          > > fellow travelers.
          > >
          > > Pat Rabich AKA Rebic(k) Benetis

          > > --------------------~-->
          > > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your
          > > home page
          > > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/KDdolB/TM

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Gil Kubancsek
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
            Helene reports in latest SLOVAKIA newsletter that the festival at Pitt is on Sunday, November 6, 2005.

            The Steelers play at Green Bay on Sunday, November 6, 2005.

            Gil

            --- William F Brna <wfbrna@...> wrote:

            > I'll probably begin lining up a place to meet shortly, and will let the
            > members know.
            >
            > Bill Brna
            >
            > On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:28:24 EDT PRabich@... writes:
            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > Has anybody started a list for all the people that are interested in
            > > spending
            > > Saturday night in Pittsburgh before the Heritage Festival? I know
            > > myself and
            > > a friend are interested in seeing our friends from Slovak World and
            > > past
            > > fellow travelers.
            > >
            > > Pat Rabich AKA Rebic(k) Benetis

            > > --------------------~-->
            > > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your
            > > home page
            > > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/KDdolB/TM

          • Caye Caswick
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
              tape it -- or if yer a total electronic geek, you can
              always Tivo it.

              ;-D

              Caye

              PS: The Bears are probably playing someone that
              Sunday too, but I'd never know cause they only play
              well every 100 or so years, like all Chicago teams.

            • Bruce L. Bauer
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
                At 12:28 PM 9/8/2005, you wrote:
                >Helene reports in latest SLOVAKIA newsletter

                Who is Helene and how does one get the newsletter?

                Bruce
              • Caye Caswick
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
                  Bruce, you'll be very glad you asked if you ever have
                  the opportunity to meet Helen, she's one-of-a-kind.

                  Caye

                  --- "Bruce L. Bauer" <bbauer@...> wrote:

                  > At 12:28 PM 9/8/2005, you wrote:
                  > >Helene reports in latest SLOVAKIA newsletter
                  >
                  > Who is Helene and how does one get the newsletter?
                  >
                  > Bruce

                • Gil Kubancsek
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
                    Bruce,

                    Take a look at this site for information on Helene and the SLOVAKIA Newsletter.

                    http://feefhs.org/SLOVAK/FRGSHFSI.HTML

                    Gil

                    "Bruce L. Bauer" <bbauer@...> wrote:
                    At 12:28 PM 9/8/2005, you wrote:
                    >Helene reports in latest SLOVAKIA newsletter

                    Who is Helene and how does one get the newsletter?

                    Bruce

                    Bratislava slovakia Hotel slovakia Slovakia Slovakia flower Slovakia travel Slovakia flag