Re: [Slovak-World] Digest Number 1080

  • Dans57@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      As per the relief efforts to the victims of Katrina, we should all
      have the sense to know that there isn't a warehouse with tractor trailer
      loads of relief setting somewhere in the middle of the country.
      Although Red Cross and other organizations do have some supplies stored
      and set aside it has to do some amount of planning to get things
      rolling. Personally we should all take time to either volunteer or send
      donations to the organizations that are equipped to do the things that
      are needed for these people. They can buy more items per dollar with the
      deals they have with suppliers than we can. Those that are in a position
      to volunteer to go there and help, God Bless you all. The ones who can't
      physically be there can be there with donations.
      There's more to take into account but I urge all to use their energy
      to do something to help these people who are our fellow Americans out.
      Dan Almashy