Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Heritage Festival at Pitt

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
      Naz Drovia -- and Many Years, good idea, Fred, count
      me in. Let's pick a nice place.

      Caye

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • PRabich@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
        Hi,

        Has anybody started a list for all the people that are interested in spending
        Saturday night in Pittsburgh before the Heritage Festival? I know myself and
        a friend are interested in seeing our friends from Slovak World and past
        fellow travelers.

        Pat Rabich AKA Rebic(k) Benetis

      • Caye Caswick
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
          I'm on that list, spending Saturday (and Sunday)
          nights at the Quality Inn University Center. Looking
          forward to meeting more of us in person this year,
          last year was very fun.

          Caye

          --- PRabich@... wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Has anybody started a list for all the people that
          > are interested in spending
          > Saturday night in Pittsburgh before the Heritage
          > Festival? I know myself and
          > a friend are interested in seeing our friends from
          > Slovak World and past
          > fellow travelers.
          >
          > Pat Rabich AKA Rebic(k) Benetis

          > removed]

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • William F Brna
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
            I'll probably begin lining up a place to meet shortly, and will let the
            members know.

            Bill Brna

          • PRabich@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
              Thanks Bill.

            • Fred G Kovalyak
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
                I also am looking forward to seeing u S-W members again this year.
                It was very nice getting together last year and meeting some of u after the Festival
                at that Tavern off Forbes street.
                But this "Forgetful Senior Citizen" still doesn't know the date of the festival.
                This is important, especially if the Steelers and Pitt have Home games.

                Will someone please Post the date for me so that I can book a room ?

                Thanx, F G Kovalyak

                --- William F Brna <wfbrna@...> wrote:

                > I'll probably begin lining up a place to meet shortly, and will let the
                > members know.
                >
                > Bill Brna
                >
                > On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:28:24 EDT PRabich@... writes:
                > > Hi,
                > >
                > > Has anybody started a list for all the people that are interested in
                > > spending
                > > Saturday night in Pittsburgh before the Heritage Festival? I know
                > > myself and
                > > a friend are interested in seeing our friends from Slovak World and
                > > past
                > > fellow travelers.
                > >
                > > Pat Rabich AKA Rebic(k) Benetis

                > > --------------------~-->
                > > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your
                > > home page
                > > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/KDdolB/TM

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Gil Kubancsek
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
                  Helene reports in latest SLOVAKIA newsletter that the festival at Pitt is on Sunday, November 6, 2005.

                  The Steelers play at Green Bay on Sunday, November 6, 2005.

                  Gil

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
                    tape it -- or if yer a total electronic geek, you can
                    always Tivo it.

                    ;-D

                    Caye

                    PS: The Bears are probably playing someone that
                    Sunday too, but I'd never know cause they only play
                    well every 100 or so years, like all Chicago teams.

                  • Bruce L. Bauer
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
                      At 12:28 PM 9/8/2005, you wrote:
                      >Helene reports in latest SLOVAKIA newsletter

                      Who is Helene and how does one get the newsletter?

                      Bruce
                    • Caye Caswick
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
                        Bruce, you'll be very glad you asked if you ever have
                        the opportunity to meet Helen, she's one-of-a-kind.

                        Caye

                        --- "Bruce L. Bauer" <bbauer@...> wrote:

                        > At 12:28 PM 9/8/2005, you wrote:
                        > >Helene reports in latest SLOVAKIA newsletter
                        >
                        > Who is Helene and how does one get the newsletter?
                        >
                        > Bruce

                      • Gil Kubancsek
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 8, 2005
                          Bruce,

                          Take a look at this site for information on Helene and the SLOVAKIA Newsletter.

                          http://feefhs.org/SLOVAK/FRGSHFSI.HTML

                          Gil

                          "Bruce L. Bauer" <bbauer@...> wrote:
                          At 12:28 PM 9/8/2005, you wrote:
                          >Helene reports in latest SLOVAKIA newsletter

                          Who is Helene and how does one get the newsletter?

                          Bruce

                          Bratislava slovakia Hotel slovakia Slovakia Slovakia flower Slovakia travel Slovakia flag