Re: [Slovak-World] Re: OT Is everyone OK after Katrina?

  • Michelle Burke
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
      My firm is having a "Jeans Day" (we're already casual) tomorrow, and will match contributions.

      Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:
      lol so true Scott, it's almost a sacriledge to mention
      this . . . but the weather here in Chicago couldn't be
      more perfect -- i know that's bad, but all's well here
      in Chitown. My firm started a race for donations to
      the Red Cross -- the lawyers are trying to top each
      other's contributions and it's in the thousands now,
      so we're doing our part to help out, how about other
      areas, tell us what you and your areas are doing.

      Caye