Re: [Slovak-World] OT Is everyone OK after Katrina?

  • AltoClar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2005
      Miami, FL Hurricane Check --

      All is well here. Nothing compared to the folks in the Gulf Coast region!!

      Jim, I noticed the variations on the spelling of your name. I grew up in
      Erie, PA, and our priest at our church was Ronald Hazuda.

      Sue

    • Michelle Burke
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1 9:14 AM
        My firm is having a "Jeans Day" (we're already casual) tomorrow, and will match contributions.

        Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:
        lol so true Scott, it's almost a sacriledge to mention
        this . . . but the weather here in Chicago couldn't be
        more perfect -- i know that's bad, but all's well here
        in Chitown. My firm started a race for donations to
        the Red Cross -- the lawyers are trying to top each
        other's contributions and it's in the thousands now,
        so we're doing our part to help out, how about other
        areas, tell us what you and your areas are doing.

        Caye