Re: [Slovak-World] Digest Number 1077

  • Dans57@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Bill, and all,
      Our friends in the areas hard hit by Katrina will probably not be
      able to answer until they get power back up. Probably a few in the edges
      who didn't lose as much will have power but then still they are the
      lucky ones.
      We still need to be concerned tho. I think they'll be back but I
      would have to assume they will have a lot to do for the next few weeks,
      recuperating.
      Lucky one out of harms way,..
      Dan Almashy
      Danville, Va.