comments and more/Povina

  • DIANE PERKINS
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2005
      Just a short note to thank everyone who has responded
      to my earlier email regarding "out of this Furnace and
      comments" Since my story involves a mystery of sorts,
      I can use all the helpful comments I can get :>)!
      I had sent an email to Vladimir but have not yet had a
      reply. Perhaps he is away busy doing research. I will
      give him some time yet before I email him again.
      Thanks again for all your input.
      Diane

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs