Re: Piestany Slovakia

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2005
      Wonderful Julia, are u also getting the treatments ?
      Just rcvd a postcard from Edie .... she says
      "this Country is so beautiful so much to see and do.
      We are at the Spa and the treatments hurt so Good !!!
      We have a long way to go !!!
      Do they still have Good live Musical entertainment and inexpensive
      drinks there ?

      Maybe next year I will go with Ed & Edie.
      Did u also see Helene there ?

      Fred G Kovalyak

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs