Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Australians

  • Amanda Lovitt
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi Nick

      Poms have Promite. There are so many revolting versions of the substance
      such as Promite, Marmite, Vegemite, even Bonox isn't much better. Toast and
      vegemite is acceptable, especially with scrambled eggs and halusky; but the
      adventure stops there I think.

      I might put a dollop in the roasting dish though, it's our 17th wedding
      anniversary today.

      Amanda
    • Jan Lan
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 1, 2003
        At 02:15 PM 3/2/2003 +0800, you wrote:

        >I might put a dollop in the roasting dish though, it's our 17th wedding
        >anniversary today.
        >
        >Amanda

        Congratulations and many more to come! Only 35 more and you'll be up with
        us. Of course by then we'll be 105 and 106 and celebrating our 87th. ;-)

        Janko

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • Amanda Lovitt
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 1, 2003
          Hopefully we'll get a lot more to come, I'm 37 and Mike is almost 42. I
          was only 20 when I got married. When my parents were 37, they were
          celebrating their 4th anniversary and their first newborn child when they
          were almost 38. Me? 3 sons aged 7, 10 and 11 with 17 years under my belt.
          Lots more fun.