Re: [Slovak-World] Pierogi Fest -- Whiting Indiana

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2005
      If you dare me to, I'm there. You must attend, and
      bring a camera -- cause let's face it -- A Busha with
      a camera is out of costume.

      ;-P

      Caye

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2005
        Hmmmm, I'll give some thought to coming. I've wanted to come up for a few years now, but it's never quite worked out.

        >>> ccaswick@... 08/01/05 10:48 AM >>>

        --- Helen Fedor <hfed@...> wrote:

        > The $64,000 question is: will you be wearing your
        > P-F outfit in P-burgh?

        > If nothing gets posted to the Internet -- I guess I
        > can arrange for one of my nieces to photograph my
        > get-up for S-W -- and most assuredly, I am already
        > booked for SHF at Pitt -- first weekend in November,
        > that is another good-'un -- hope to see more of us
        > this time.
        >

        > Caye
        >

        > --- Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@...> wrote:
        >

        > > Caye, ure costume sounds just Adorable, hope u
        > can
        > > give us a pic for the S-W Photo Gallery ???
        > >
        > > Looking forward to seeing u and other S-W
        > members
        > > at
        > > the annual Slovak Heritage Festival at Pitt in
        > Nov.
        > >
        > > Fred G Kovalyak
        > > Columbia,Md.

        > > protection around
        > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        > Visit your group "Slovak-World" on the web.
        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      • Caye Caswick
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2005
          absolutely cannot resist this temptation . . .

          DARE YA!!!!

          ;-P
          Caye

          Yahoo! Mail for Mobile