How does this work?

  • Lowell Brigham <lhbrg@hal-pc.org>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
      I'm testing the system to learn if this message shows up as an e-mail
      to everyone presently in the Slovak-World group -- or If I must come
      back into Yahoo to read all of the messages.

      Lowell
    • Paul J. Wolsko
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
        No, I'm getting your messages in my regular email, and I get can get them on
        the Yahoo site as well. Not bad at all.

        Paul
        > I'm testing the system to learn if this message shows up as an e-mail
        > to everyone presently in the Slovak-World group -- or If I must come
        > back into Yahoo to read all of the messages.
        >
        > Lowell

      • Gregory J. Kopchak
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
          Lowell:

          You can read through email, get as digest daily, or go on line and
          read.

          The default is send as email as the old Slovak-World did.

          You can go and change your oprions.

          The old Slovak-World also had options like this but they were
          buried in obscure commands in the help file. Most people
          did not even know they could read all of the January 2001
          messages a year later.

          There is also a place to upload files and a calendar of events
          available for all members.

          Greg Kopchak

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
            Yes, I've already noted my birthday in Novenber, so y'all can remember to
            get me a gift.<g>

            Paul

            p.s. I'd better watch - "gift" in Deutsch means "poison".

            > There is also a place to upload files and a calendar of events
            > available for all members.
            >
            > Greg Kopchak
          • Gregory J. Kopchak
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
              If you would care to see a few close up photos of the new
              bishops from the old country enter this:

              http://www.byzcath.org/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000906

              Greg Kopchak
              It's All Relative