Just joined

  • brighamlh <lhbrg@hal-pc.org>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2003
      Hello all,

      I just followed my nose and the directions. Apparently, I have joined
      the list and will be getting e-mails from everyone.

      Note, that we can apparently publish photos on this group.

      Lowell
    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2003
        Dear Lowell,
        nice view, you have from the back door:-)
        Vladimir
        I just followed my nose and the directions. Apparently, I have joined
        the list and will be getting e-mails from everyone.

        Note, that we can apparently publish photos on this group.

        Lowell

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Jan Lan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2003
          At 05:26 PM 1/26/2003 +0100, you wrote:
          >Dear Lowell,
          >nice view, you have from the back door:-)
          >Vladimir

          Yes, they certainly lend an authenticity and provide a positive means of
          identification to the profiles (i.e. click on members in the menu on the
          left side of the page and then click on yawho2001 ).

          Janko

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003
            I made it through the zrkadlo too.