Information

  • Cece Archer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi,

      I am looking for the surmanes of VARGA,WARGA and VETOICH. They are for
      my friend who hired a researcher from Ohio and he could find nothing.

      Apparently her father cam from Galacia in Austria in 1875.

      Would appreciate any info.

      Thanks,
      Cecilia
      mailto:cecearcher@...

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com
    • Gergely
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003
        The Bradenville/Latrobe, Pa. Vargas came from Poprad. Might consider
        looking there.

        Jack Gergely

        > I am looking for the surmanes of VARGA,WARGA and VETOICH. They are for
        > my friend who hired a researcher from Ohio and he could find nothing.
        >
        > Apparently her father cam from Galacia in Austria in 1875.
        >
        > Would appreciate any info.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Cecilia
        > mailto:cecearcher@...

      • Vladimir Bohinc
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22 12:25 AM
          This was posted by a NAIS member and I thought, some might be glad to know.

          "Anyone asking for personal information in the form of an e-mail is
          committing a fraud..Period."

          Vladimir