Re: [Slovak-World] More on Out of this Furnace

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2005
      You could find another copy at www.abebooks.com I'm sure.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Helen Fedor
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 12:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] More on Out of this Furnace

      It's certainly the best known one. I read it many years ago, lent my copy to someone, and never saw it again.

      >>> drav@... 07/22/05 3:11 PM >>>
      I am beginning to think that this book is the single most important means by which Americans in general have learned anything about Slovaks.

      http://www.academon.com/lib/paper/45872.html

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS