Re: [Slovak-World] Seeking Slovakia citizen for Translation

  • Mary Anne Drobnak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2005
      Here is a message just sent a few days ago:

      Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Vlad Nad" <vladnadd@...> View Contact
      Details
      Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was
      sent by yahoogroups.com. Learn more
      Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Translations
      If anyone needs tranlations of documents, pictures, or
      letters, please contact me. It will be done at a very
      resonable price. This is to help a slovak student
      earn some money while staying with us. So, now is the
      time to get those documents or letters translated for
      you at a fraction of what it would normally cost you
      while helping a young female student from Slovakia.

      Thanks for your consideration, email me here, and we
      will do what we can to help you.

      ____________

      --- Bill <bill.tarkulich@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Seeking a citizen of Slovakia interested in doing
      small amounts of
      translation from English to/from Slovak. I regularly
      encounter people
      who need such a service for correspondence with family
      or inquiries to
      town officials. Translation does not need to be 100%
      perfect - this
      is for casual correspondence only.

      Work can be done via email and payment arrangements
      can be
      coordinated. You will work directly with and be paid
      by the person
      who requires the translation service. I provide
      simply the referral
      and make no profit from this.

      Please write me privately. You can find my email
      address here
      http://www.iabsi.com/gk/gk.html

      Bill Tarkulich

      Terms of Service.