Female underwear

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      I see, there is strong interest in this subject.
      Of course, there was such a thing in those times. Would anybody like to see that? I can upload some pics of traditional underwear from the village of Moravske Lieskove. They are not from my personal collections, though:-)
      This type of underwear was worn practically in whole Europe ( I have seen it on old french photos), and is still being used for children in China and other countries of the region.
      The most important feature of it is, that it is made of two sleeves, that are sewn together only in the belt region. This allows fast access and does not require undressing when making either short or long distance calls.
      Advanced types feature certain overlap of the two sleeves on the back side.
      There were also special devices used for procedures, that are closely connected to the moon cycle.
      You asked for it.
      Vladimir