RE: [Slovak-World] Question

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 1, 2005
      Jerry:

      The original law was designed for children, and their children, and
      the children's children of Slovak immigrants to do business in
      Slovakia as equals to those who never left.

      A great idea, but very few ever returned.

      Most used it as a way to save travel expense in Slovakia with
      citizen discounts.

      To All:

      Does anyone know of anyone who used expatriate status to return to
      the Slovak homeland.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 31, 2006
        Hi,

        please you know Arthur & Jacquie Svidran from Poulsbo, WA 98370 <

        Thank you for your information

        Jan